Registration For Zana : 

Wholesale Registration.

For a wholesaler account, you must have a permit to sell the beverages in the USA. Click the button below to Register with us.

Wholesale Registration

Agent Registration.

If you are willing to work as an Agent for ZANA, please fill up the contact form and mention your interest. Agent registration can only be done by the shop owner, and you will receive the update via email. Please click here to contact the store owner.

Agent Registration

Retailer Registration.

Retailer Registration